LEGAL INFORMATION ASSISTANT
An automated digital legal expert that helps power through any legal research. Designed with and for Publishers, Lawyers and Legal Professionals.
HOW DOES IT DIFFERENTIATE?
Nalantis’ Legal Information Assistant (LIA) is an automatic legal classification and natural language querying solution on top of the NLU engine to search through big bulks of law, jurisprudence and other legal documentation. Lawyers and Legal professionals can ask their questions in plain Natural Language, as you would ask a colleague and LIA reads through the entire body of law and returns a cited answer and topical readings from legislation, case law and secondary sources to get you up-to-speed quickly.
Nalantis teamed up with several industry partners to help knowledge workers in the legal space gear up for the future of research because many governments, private and company lawyers, courts, publishers and libraries are struggling to find the needle in the haystack. Nalantis’ LIA simplifies the search for relevant sentences and paragraphs in massive volumes of complex text documents.
USP for YOUR FIRM
1. Queries can be formulated in plain natural language
2. LIA Understands the meaning and concepts of both query and text content
3. Receive the most relevant sentences and paragraphs that are the closest semantic match
4. No need to open documents before finding the most relevant paragraphs
5. Substantial reduction of processing time in search and legal proceedings